When you develop a method to listen to your intuition, you become an intuitive leader because you have a greater ability to:
- Validate that “inner knowing” that your business is on track and you are making the right decisions. A strong sense of business intuition can even outweigh external evidence that might lead you to a different decision. Your inner sense can help you stay the course to eventual success—the sense that you are right where you are supposed to be and doing exactly what you should be doing.
- Set strategic direction that is in alignment with a greater truth. Often leaders make decisions because they “believe” it is in the greater good, not just for the immediate best interest of the business. Become an intuitive leader by making inner decisions based on solid values. Trust that your higher self’s intuitive voices and the synchronistic occurrences around you will join to support that vision.
- Value and listen to the intuitive ideas and thoughts of others as well. Families do this all the time. Effective leaders learn to trust employees who act from their intuitive abilities, and they value the creative ideas that come from them.
- Utilize intuition in hiring the right type of person or securing the best business relationships for your business. Who is the right employee for the job? Who is not? Who can be trusted? Effective leaders look deeper than resumes and experience. They rely on their inner knowing and their inner truth for these often difficult and crucial human decisions in business.
- Monitor progress. Intuition is like your internal weather vane, and when it shifts with the variations of internal energy, your direction may need to shift with it.
- Invent great things. Creative ideas always come through intuitive channels.
Latest posts by Steven Mundahl (see all)
- Become a better leader and parent! - January 9, 2014
- Treat your employees like family and watch them grow - December 31, 2013
- Reckless Behavior Signals the Need for an Inner Coach - December 16, 2013